Major Medical Insurance QuotesFor the uninsured, associations and self employed
- Determine if you qualify for individual (non group) health insurance.
Shop around, premiums for similar policies can vary greatly from different insurers.
- Rules goverening health insurance carriers vary from state to state, so find out if you msut be offered a policy.
- Also consider individual disability insurance.
- Find out about insurance co-payments, deductibles, and maximum out of packet expenses.
- See if a doctor or specialist you use is in the insurance provider's network.
- If you don't qualify for individual medical coverage, you might consider participating in a group health insurance plan, professional or alumni associationa, chamber of commerce or your state high risk fund.